Up-us.info – Spicy Stuffs, Easy as HellO!!!. This week NyamNyeo teams up with their friends from Hello Soho to challenge South Korea’s spiciest challenge – Spicy Tonkatsu at OnJeong Tonkatsu (온정돈까스). Our easy Southwest Cornbread Stuffing adds a flavorful and spicy kick to your favorite classic cornbread stuffing recipe for the holidays! Try my unique stuffing recipe for your Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner this year, and I guarantee this will become a family favorite for all of your holidays!
Easy to make, but not very spicy. Add seasonings or flavorful cheese for a different taste. Great way to use up extra spaghetti/pizza sauce. You can cook Spicy Stuffs, Easy as HellO!!! using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Stuffs, Easy as HellO!!!
- It’s 1 can of biscuits.
- You need 1 can of canned ravioli.
- It’s 24 of very very thin slices of cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely chopped jalapenos.
Eggplant, garlic, green onion, ground black pepper, hot pepper flakes, hot pepper paste, onion, salt, sesame oil, soy sauce, sugar, vegetable oil. Sausage Stuffing is flavored with ground sausage, onion, celery, sage, and a can of cream of chicken soup for one of the most flavorful Thanksgiving sides you will ever taste. This is always the most looked forward to side for my family at Thanksgiving. Prepare stuffing according to directions on box; place stuffing in a large bowl.
Spicy Stuffs, Easy as HellO!!! instructions
- preheat oven to 375.
- open the can of ravioli, and in a medium bowl empty and mash up. You want to ravioli nice and mushed, don’t leave any large chunks.
- add the finely chopped jalapenos to the ravioli mash and mix well.
- one at a time, you will stretch out a biscuit roll, flat like a mini pizza dough..
- in the center, add 3 slices of cheese to a single dough. Add 2 scoops of ravioli mix to each dough and fold inwards..
- this step can be a bit messy so be sure to have napkins at ur side. Over spill or messy dough is ok..
- bake for approximately 18 minutes..
This easy stuffed pepper soup comes together quickly and uses everyday ingredients. All your favorite stuffed pepper flavors in a warm and hearty soup! Want to make this stuffed pepper soup spicy? Add in hot paprika instead of regular paprika or add some cayenne pepper and/or red pepper flakes. This Spicy Stuffed Cabbage Casserole takes only FIVE MINUTES OF PREP.