Up-us.info – Tuna Pasta Dill Salad. This was a tasty salad dressing for macaroni salad and this tuna pasta salad. Otherwise, added some green onion and a can of peas. This flavorful pasta salad features white tuna, chopped red onion, red bell pepper, garlic, and sliced grape tomatoes.
It’s a fabulous make-ahead pasta salad that’s perfect I’m really pleased with how this tuna pasta salad turned out. In my opinion, it’s a perfectly balanced meal. It has carbs from the pasta, protein from the tuna, and. You can cook Tuna Pasta Dill Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna Pasta Dill Salad
- Prepare 1-16 ounce of box pasta (any shape you like).
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- You need 5 teaspoons of dried dill weed.
- You need 2 tablespoons of milk.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 2-5 ounce of can tuna fish in water (drain water).
Tuna Dill Pasta Salad This creamy Tuna Dill Pasta Salad is tangy, crunchy, and yummy! Perfect for a healthy lunch, light dinner or snack to store in the. This creamy Tuna Pasta Salad Recipe is tangy, crunchy, oniony and delightful! Perfect for a healthy lunch, light dinner or snack to store in the fridge.
Tuna Pasta Dill Salad step by step
- Cook pasta to desired doneness, drain and rinse with cold water……
- Combine in a bowl : mayonnaise, yogurt, dill weed, milk, black pepper and tuna fish, mix well……
- Mix pasta with mayonnaise mixture until pasta is completely coated……
- Chill for several hours, serve and enjoy 😉!.
Is it strange that I crave savory things like cold dill pickles and tuna? I know I’m not pregnant anymore, but I am starving and thirsty all the live long day. Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad is one of our favorite versions of classic tuna salad! When you add in a handful of veggies and some pasta, this This pasta salad uses sweet pickle relish in the dressing but of course you swap it with chopped dill pickles (but you may want to add a pinch of sugar to the. Mustard and dill really add wonderful flair to the flavor of this simple salad.