Up-us.info – Summer Fruit Salad🍓. This really is a “Perfect” Summer Fruit Salad! It’s bursting with a ton of virbrant colors and flavors! It’s not only pretty to look at but it tastes wonderful and is good for you too.
Serve this one for breakfast, brunch or dessert. Yogurt and coconut milk make the creamy dressing even more decadent. Wait until just before serving to garnish the salad. You can cook Summer Fruit Salad🍓 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Summer Fruit Salad🍓
- It’s 1 Cups of Sliced Strawberries.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Blackberries.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Raspberries.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Blueberries.
- You need 1 Cup of Sliced Kiwi.
- Prepare 1 of Peeled Apple chopped.
- You need 1/8 Cup of White Caine Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lemon.
- Prepare of 1 Mixing bowl.
Otherwise the toasted coconut will get soggy. —Carrie. The Best Summer Fruit Salad is full of kiwis, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, grapes, mangos and pineapples! It’s the perfect refreshing salad for the summertime! Summer fruit salad: This summer fruit salad is full of fresh bold flavors like pineapple, strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, and mandarin oranges, and an amazing glaze that just makes those flavors more vibrant.
Summer Fruit Salad🍓 instructions
- Peel and chop apple into chunks of desired size and add to Mixing bowl..
- Slice strawberries and kiwi and add to bowl..
- Add Blueberries, Raspberries, and Blackberries to bowl..
- Add the juice of the 1/2 of lemon to the fruit mixture..
- Fold in 1/8th cup of sugar to the fruit mixture until well combined. Cover and set in fridge for 30min. (Lasts two-three days in fridge).
In a large salad bowl, lightly stir together the pineapple, cantaloupe, peaches, plums, bananas, oranges, kiwi fruit, apricots, cherries, grapes, and strawberries. Celebrate summer with strawberries, peaches, apples, and more—these fresh fruit salad recipes are the best you’ll try. A tangy cream cheese dressing makes this refreshing salad special. I’ve found it’s a big hit at potlucks, whether served as a salad or dessert. It makes a luscious finale on those sultry summer days when baking is out of the question. —James Korzenowski, Fennville, Michigan Summer Fruit Salad is so simple and easy to make with the very best dressing to keep this salad from turning brown!