Chicken Carbonara. You can have Chicken Carbonara using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Carbonara
- You need of Spagetthi.
- Prepare 300 grams of spagetthi.
- Prepare 1200 ml of hot water.
- You need 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 small of garlic.
- You need 1/4 of fresh tomato.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 200 ml of milk.
- It’s 100 grams of cheese cheedar.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- It’s pinch of black pepper.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/4 kg of chicken breasts.
Chicken Carbonara instructions
- Boil spagetthi , add 3 tsp vegetable oil and pinch of salt..
- (Used pan or teflon) In medium heat put in vegetable oil , garlic and tomato , and then put in the spagetthi . And resting.
- (Used pan) For the sauce : 1. In medium heat put in butter , flour . Stir. 2. Put milk and the stir add cheese stir again . 3. Put pinch salt and pepper ..
- And the put your spagetthi into your sauce in medium heat ..
- Marinate the chicken with pepper and salt and resting for 30minutes. And the use a pan melt you unsalted butter and fry the chicken . Delicious!.