Up-us.info – Bbq Pork Loin Grilled Cheese. Heat a pan over medium heat. Center-cut pork chops, stuffed with gouda cheese, parsley, and bacon are excellent grilled or broiled. Grilled cheese becomes a satisfying supper when it is stuffed with BBQ pork.
Well, I have some Lomo left over why not make a grilled cheese sandwich? While pork loin cooks, heat a medium cast iron pan over medium high heat and cook bacon until crispy. BBQ Pork Tenderloin made with a signature, zesty pork marinade. You can cook Bbq Pork Loin Grilled Cheese using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bbq Pork Loin Grilled Cheese
- It’s 2 1/8 of th of a inch thick cut pork loin slice.
- It’s 2 slices of American cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sharp cheddar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of bbq sauce of your choice. I use homemade.
- It’s 4 slices of bread of your choice buttered on one side.
- Prepare 1 pinch of garlic salt.
This recipe is delicious for both grilled BBQ Pork Tenderloin made with a signature, zesty pork marinade. This will quickly become a favorite. Loin is marinating in the fridge right now and looking forward to cooking it up later on this. A slice of grilled pork loin is delicious on top of a bowl of brown rice, or in a sandwich with onion jam.
Bbq Pork Loin Grilled Cheese instructions
- Put a skillet on medium heat with no oil or butter in the skillet. In another skillet put 4 table spoons of butter on medium heat..
- After you melt butter sprinkle garlic salt on the meat. Then sauté the pork loin slices til there is a sear on both sides. Once seared put on a paper towel plate..
- Then put the buttered side down in a skillet already heated on medium. Add the American slice cut in half on the bread. Then add the sharp cheddar a generous sprinkle over the whole slice. Then add the pork loin slice. Then drizzle the bbq sauce on the meat. Then repeat the cheese in the order I listed. Then top with the buttered side bread side up. Flip over the sandwich once it is grilled to your desired darkness of your grilled cheese. Let the other side grill. Once the other side is grilled to your liking put in on a plate, and cut it at an angle. Enjoy..
This is a very basic recipe and method for grilling pork loin; I only specify salt and and pepper in the Heat a grill to high. Wash the pork loin and pat dry. Rub it generously with salt and fresh pepper. This easy grilled pork loin roast gets its distinctive sweet and tangy flavor from the marinade of lemon-lime soft drink, brown sugar and soy sauce. Place Soda Pop-and-Soy Marinade in a shallow dish or large zip-top plastic freezer bag.