Up-us.info – Easy Empanadas. You can have Easy Empanadas using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Empanadas
- Prepare 1 can of refried beans.
- It’s 1 medium of onion.
- Prepare 1 of Oil of your choice.
- You need 1 box of of pie crust.
- You need 1 lb of Hamburger meat or chicken.
- It’s 1 dash of water.
- It’s 1 packages of cheese.
- It’s 1 of Any round object to cut circles out of pie crust. Small or large circles..
- Prepare 1 of Fork.
Easy Empanadas instructions
- Cut your onion into small pieces. Add a little oil in a pan and throw your onions in to carmalize..
- Add your meat and seasonings and cook well and drain..
- Open can of beans and pour into a pan. Cook beans until they start to release the air pockets. Add a little oil and the dash of water. You can put any seasonings in beans. Cook beans until they have a darker color. You can add more water if your beans are too thick..
- Roll out your pie crust on a flat surface. Take your round cutout and make as many circles as you can. Small or big shapes.
- Then start filling the empanadas with beans first, then meat mixture and cheese. Close them, take your fork and close the ends by pressing down on front and back..
- Heat your oil in a pan. Once your oil is hot place the empanadas in oil and cook till golden brown. Cook a few at a time so you don’t over crowd them in the pan. You will have to flip them to cook each side..
- Drain them on a paper towel and let them cool..
- You can fill these yummy empanadas with sweets as well..