Up-us.info – Almond oatmeal agave cookies. Almond Flour Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipes. These Almond Joy Oatmeal Cookies are one of my favorite oatmeal cookies yet! They have a little extra chewiness from the coconut, my all-time favorite flavor of almond extract (it stems from my chemistry days… a story for another time), and dark chocolate.
Just pantry staples like regular cookies! Almond Flour: Preferably blanched almond flour. Brown Sugar: Coconut sugar will also work great. You can have Almond oatmeal agave cookies using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Almond oatmeal agave cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of oats.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of apple sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of agave syrup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped almonds.
- You need 2 tbsp of almond milk.
These Almond Coconut Oatmeal Cookies are healthy enough to eat for breakfast or a snack! They’re deliciously soft, full of coconut & are vegan/gluten-free. I know one holiday JUST passed, but I’m already thinking about how these almond coconut oatmeal cookies would be perfect. I packed chocolate chips, raisins, nuts and cinnamon into my oatmeal cookie recipe.
Almond oatmeal agave cookies step by step
- Mix dry ingredients together in large bowl.
- Whisk all other ingredients in another bowl until one constancy then fold it into the dry components with silicon spatula.
- Roll into 10 to 16 balls depending on desired size on a greased sheet pan..
- Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes at 375°.
These soft cookies are easy to make. Chewy Oatmeal Cookies Recipe photo by Taste of Home. These chocolate chip oatmeal cookies are reminiscent of the old favorite oatmeal chocolate cookie recipes you may have grown up with. They are soft, tender cookies with a nice chew and tons of flavor! These almond butter oatmeal cookies are the perfect fuel for high-intensity or endurance workouts!