Up-us.info – Chocolate Coconut Oatmeal Muffins. You can cook Chocolate Coconut Oatmeal Muffins using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Coconut Oatmeal Muffins
- Prepare 2 cup of white whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of quick cooking oats.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded coconut, packed.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 6 tbsp of unsalted butter, melted.
Chocolate Coconut Oatmeal Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Mix flour, oatmeal, baking powder, salt, cocoa powder and sugar together in large bowl..
- Stir in the shredded coconut..
- Mix egg, milk and vanilla together in small bowl..
- Make a small well in middle of dry mixture and pour in wet mixture. Stir until only a few streaks of flour remain, then fold in melted butter. Stir until no streaks of flour remain..
- Grease or line standard size muffin tin..
- Pour in batter evenly. Tins will be very full..
- Sprinkle muffin tops with additional shredded coconut and oats..
- Bake at 350° for about 25 minutes. Remove from oven and turn out on rack to cool..