Up-us.info – Brownie granola bar. You can cook Brownie granola bar using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brownie granola bar
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Oats.
- It’s 1 cup of almonds.
- You need 1 cup of walnuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dried fruit (any kind).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut flakes.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
Brownie granola bar step by step
- Brown the oats in a pan on medium heat for until golden occasionally stirring.
- Put walnuts, almonds, and dried fruit into a food processor until finely chopped.
- Melt peanut butter and honey in a bowl..
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients(oats, nuts, cocoa powder, peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract) making sure the oats are cooled off. Using your hands is the easiest..
- Get a 7×11 glass dish or cookie tray with parchment paper and press the mix into the paper to whatever thickness desired..
- Freeze for 20 minutes then cut pieces and place in a plastic bag and keep refrigerated..