Up-us.info – Chinese chives omelet. Chives Omelet – A simple recipe that makes good use of the leftover ingredient, plus it’s so fast to A good way to use up Chinese chives or garlic chives is to make chives omelet—a simple recipe that. Stir in Chinese chive and corn starch solution. Chinese Chives Omelette is a popular egg dish in Chinese and Malaysian cuisine.
Pour in eggs to Cut folded omelet in half with edge of spatula. Flip omelet over and allow it to cook and brown for another. Chinese chives are read as Jiu Cai (韭菜) in Chinese. You can have Chinese chives omelet using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese chives omelet
- Prepare 1/2 pack of Chinese chives.
- Prepare 3 pieces of Eggs.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of Soy Sauve.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Milk.
There are both lovers and haters to Chinese chives. It is widely used in Chinese kitchen as a dumpling filling aroma ingredients. This two-ingredient omelette is a fantastic dish to make when preparing a Chinese meal. Tofu Recipes Asian Recipes Ethnic Recipes No Egg Pancakes Asian Foods Omelette Cooking Ideas Guacamole Chinese.
Chinese chives omelet step by step
- Cut the Chinese chives into 3 cm length..
- Beat the eggs in a bowl. Add the soy sauce and milk, then mix it well..
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a pan, and stir fry the chinese chives quickly..
- Add beaten eggs, stir it easily to draw a circle slowly into from the outside. When one side become brown, turn it over and bake the other side..
Fuel up for the day with eggs for breakfast. When you want a change, try the other omelet ideas at the end of the recipe. —Naomi Giddis, Two Buttes, Colorado. Break two eggs in a bowl, add black pepper, soy sauce and beat it up. Heat up the skillet with oil. This dish is basically an omelette mashed up with one of those layered crepe cakes, with scallions and soy sauce interleaved between each layer.