Up-us.info – Lemon Pepper Hot Wings. You can have Lemon Pepper Hot Wings using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Pepper Hot Wings
- It’s 2 lb of Chicken Wings.
- It’s 1 of flour.
- You need 1 of Lawry’s Garlic Salt w/parsley.
- You need 1 of Texas Pete Hotter Hot Sauce.
- It’s 1 of Any buffalo wing sauce.
- It’s 1 of Lemon Pepper.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 of seasoning salt.
Lemon Pepper Hot Wings instructions
- Clean and season chicken with seasoning and garlic salt.
- Add small amount of seasoning and garlic salt to flour (heat oil while preparing) coat chicken with flour and fry..
- While chicken is frying. Melt butter and pour in large bowl. Add buffalo wing sauce, hotter hot sauce and lemon pepper to butter. (Your desired amount).
- After you drain chicken from grease add to hot sauce mix and coat. Place chicken on baking pan. Pour remainder of sauce on chicken. Sprinkle lemon pepper on top..
- Broil until top of chicken is crispy or sauce has absorbed in chicken. (Not to long you don’t want chicken drying out) Serve with favorite dipping sauce.