Up-us.info – Easy Garlic Fries. You can have Easy Garlic Fries using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Garlic Fries
- You need 1 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of powdered garlic.
- Prepare 1 of bacon cut into bits.
- You need 3 1/2 tbsp of all purpose flour(optional).
- Prepare 1 of Frozen Fries(Pick your Favorite).
- It’s 4 tbsp of melted butter(split into separate bowls).
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
Easy Garlic Fries step by step
- Preheat fryer to 350.
- Toss desired amount of fries in one melted butter and garlic powder.
- Add flour(optional) for a crispy breading.
- Let sit in fridge till fryer is ready. Once preheated slowly add Fries to hot oil.
- Let fry for 5-6 minutes or to desire(I like em brown).
- In a small skillet add bacon and minced garlic clove to skillet fry till crisp..
- Put fries in a bowl with a paper towel inside to drain..
- Without drain the grease toss the bacon and garlic with the fries.
- Then add the rest of the melted butter and Parmesan cheese..
- Ready to serve. Taste great slightly colder.