Up-us.info – Grilled cheese and hide an Egg. You can have Grilled cheese and hide an Egg using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled cheese and hide an Egg
- Prepare 3 piece of bread any like Artisan breads are best.
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- You need 2 of different cheeses.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of side of fresh fruit figs go well.
- You need 1 of butter.
- Prepare 1 of smear of any topanaude.
Grilled cheese and hide an Egg step by step
- Heat skillet. Butter one side of fresh bread. Use a sm cookiie cutter if you don’t have one use a shot glass or top to a shaker, to hole out the bread. Then flip the hot side up crack open the Egg into the middle the salt n pepper while its sunny side up!.
- Use a sweet butter on the bread hole if you want. A lil honey ,or vanilla, or fruit puree is good to whip up into your butter!.
- Flip up the other 2 slices and begin layering your cheeses. When they begin to melt put the sandwich together! At this time you should flip the egg bread and then put your topping on it.
- Slather your sweet butter on the hole..and slice up your figs, or stone fruit and enjoy.