Up-us.info – Zingy potato salad. If the potatoes are larger than mouthful sized, cut them into smaller chunks. Is it even summer without the proper summer salad side dishes? Seriously, just try for a minute to imagine a summer party without Aunt Nancy’s.
In bowl add olive oil, cider vinegar, Miracle Whip and Hot Sauce. There is nothing better than great veggies being shown off at their best with a really simple recipe. A twist on traditional potato salad with mustard flavor and plenty of celery for crunch. You can cook Zingy potato salad using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zingy potato salad
- Prepare of Favorite potatoes washed and cut.
- Prepare of Creamy vinaigrette dressing (see my other recipe).
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- It’s 1 of celery stock diced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Slice the baby potatoes in half. Place the potatoes into a saucepan with a pinch of sea salt and Satay tofu alongside vitamin-rich pak cho and a spicy potato salad makes a delicious plant-based. For potato salad you need waxy potatoes. Potato salad is notorious for giving hapless picnickers a bout of food poisoning!
Zingy potato salad step by step
- Cook cut potatoes, when just about done drain and put in a bowl place in the refrigerator, till cooled.
- Meanwhile make creamy vinaigrette dressing (wait 30mins or so to start the rest).
- And diced onion and celery.
- Add diced onions and celery to cool potatoes, add dressing and lightly mix, add other seasoning if you like ( I added all Greek seasoning..
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use..
It’s not actually the mayo that goes bad (mayonnaise is acidic. This simple but sensational potato salad is packed full of zingy flavours and there’s nothing nicer than taking a delicious potato salad along to a barbecue – this recipe will be a hit! Transfer to a large bowl and add the remaining ingredients except the lemon wedges. Good potato salad recipe that reminded me of my mom’s recipe but with a few extra goodies. Sure it is not spicy nor zingy, but potato salad isn’t supposed to be.