Up-us.info – Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad. Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad is deliciously creamy, surprisingly light, and not too sweet. This is a very easy fruit salad to make, with fruit cocktail and other tasty ingredients! This is our favorite Holiday and special occasion fruit salad recipe.
While not a typical fruit salad, it’s a timeless classic that we grew up with and all love. And it comes together in a matter of minutes! That’s what makes it taste delicious and so sweet and creamy. You can cook Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 (3.4 oz) of pkg cheesecake pudding mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of french vanilla creamer.
- Prepare 1 lb of strawberries quartered.
- Prepare 1 lb of grapes (whatever kind you like).
- You need 1 (28 oz) of can of pineapple chunks.
- It’s 6-8 oz of blueberries.
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
- Prepare of Juice of half a lemon.
- It’s 1 of apple sliced thinish.
What if I don’t like sour cream? I get it – it really is a strange ingredient in a fruit salad. This creamy apple fruit salad is definitely going to be one of my go-to fruit salad recipes from now on. You get those perfectly crisp sweet apples, a light tartness from the dried cranberries, just the right amount of rich creaminess from the dressing and finally that wonderful crunch from the walnuts.
Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad instructions
- With a mixer, mix cream cheese until smooth..
- Add cheesecake pudding mix. Combine well.
- With mixer on low, slowly add the creamer until blended well..
- In a large bowl mix all fruit except bananas. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the fruit and fold gently in..
- In a small bowl cut bananas into coins and stir in lemon juice. Gently fold into fruit mixture and serve..
- Serve cold..
This Creamy Fruit Salad is loaded with tons of fresh fruits and a creamy vanilla yogurt dressing. It is so simple to throw together and perfect for a side dish or dessert. Cheesecake Fruit Salad recipe by Oh sweet basil. This cheesecake fruit salad is awesome for a side at a potluck or BBQ or even as a dessert! Dessert Salads, Fruit Salad Recipes, Appetizer Dessert, Creamy Fruit Salads, Grape Salad Recipe With Cool Whip, Grape Salad Recipe Healthy.