Up-us.info – Egg and Cheese Muffin. Egg Muffin Variations Green Eggs and Ham – Spinach, chopped scallions, and ham. Or try these Loaded Egg Muffins. I love making a batch of these easy breakfast Broccoli and Cheese Egg Muffins for meal prep.
Stir in onion, green pepper, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Mix in sausage and Cheddar cheese. Rich in protein and fats that toddlers need, eggs are a wonderful toddler food. You can cook Egg and Cheese Muffin using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg and Cheese Muffin
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 of split English muffin, lightly toasted, no color.
- You need 1 slice of American cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of Nonstick spray.
- Prepare of Small nonstick pot.
How to Make Egg Muffins Step-by-Step. Here’s a look at the process involved in this easy recipe. The batter comes together really quickly as all it requires is some easy grating and stirring. The egg bake muffins are soft, yet dense and chewy.
Egg and Cheese Muffin instructions
- Spray your pot well with nonstick spray and put your butter in to melt. I use medium heat because I work fast..
- Crack in your egg. Using your fave rubber spatula, chop the yolk finely across then chop the other direction. Use your spatula to gently mix the egg..
- As it cooks, start gently pushing the egg from underneath until fluffy curds form and then flip it and reshape it to the circle of the pan. Allow it to cook through gently, flipping as needed and not letting it stick to the pot. Slide on to your toasted muffin and add the cheese and top and whatever you like on yours..
Sprinkle with your shredded cheese of choice, then bake. These egg frittata muffins need to bake. Egg muffins are easy to make and fun to eat! Kids and adults will love these Egg Muffins with Sausage, Spinach, and Cheese! Egg muffins are like frittatas, just smaller.