Up-us.info – Oatmeal Pie Crust for No Bake Pies. You can have Oatmeal Pie Crust for No Bake Pies using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Pie Crust for No Bake Pies
- It’s 1/2 cup of cold butter.
- You need 3 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1/3 cup of whole wheat flour.
Oatmeal Pie Crust for No Bake Pies step by step
- Preheat over to 375 F..
- Mix all ingredients into a medium size bowl and using a pastry cutter. You should get very crumbly dough..
- Transfer the dough to a 9″ pie plate. It is important to make sure that the bottom is not too thick otherwise it will be difficult to cut pies that you make. Aim for 1/4 inch thickness..
- Bake for 15 minutes or until crust starts to turn golden brown..