Up-us.info – Rotisserie quesadilla. These are more than easy to make and super filling! Try this delicious Rotisserie Chicken Quesadillas. First you need a rotisserie chicken.
Chicken quesadillas are delicious and easy to make. You’ll need tortillas, chopped up rotisserie chicken, shredded cheese, and whatever extra goodies you want inside. Nifty way to use a store-bought rotisserie chicken is in a quesadilla. You can have Rotisserie quesadilla using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rotisserie quesadilla
- You need 2 of plain tortillias.
- Prepare 1/2 of chicken breast from rotisserie chicken (chopped).
- It’s 1/2 pack of real bacon bits.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Italian cheese.
- Prepare of Salsa to serve.
- Prepare of Sour cream to serve.
Quesadillas are the ultimate easy weeknight meal or snack. Enjoy this collection of easy, cheesy quesadilla recipes everyone in the family will enjoy. Tagged with delicious; Shared by Gloriously. Carefully flip the quesadilla and cook until both sides are lightly browned and the cheese is melted.
Rotisserie quesadilla step by step
- Cheeses of your brand.
- I used half pack real Bacon butcher’s cut cooked, drained, chopped and half the chicken breast off rotisserie chicken I bought from Sam’s Club..
- Place chicken, cheese, and Bacon on half of the tortilla fold over before placing in pan. Put butter and olive oil in pan. I use skillet the temp it set to 400 only takes a few seconds to warm and butter to melt..
- Let cook until golden brown make sure to flip and cook both sides.
- After golden on both sides remove from pan..
These Chicken Enchilada Quesadillas are so easy to make, and our family loves them! Use leftover or a rotisserie chicken to make this dinner easy! Half quesadillas, bisected to show content. A full quesadilla is made with two tortillas that hold a layer of cheese between them. A half is a single tortilla that has been filled with.