Up-us.info – Buffalo chicken quesadillas. Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas loaded with rotisserie chicken, buffalo sauce, ranch, and lots of cheese. These Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas will give you the bold flavors of buffalo chicken wings with gooey melted cheese, all packed in a quesadilla! My buffalo chicken quesadillas are filling enough to serve as a meal and versatile enough to win big points as a snack while the big game is on.
Homemade Buffalo chicken quesadillas is an easy way to serve up a quick dinner with a lot of flavor! Serve with Buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, or sour cream. Buffalo chicken quesadillas are the best way to use buffalo sauce. You can cook Buffalo chicken quesadillas using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken quesadillas
- Prepare of Shredded chicken.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of Chopped onions.
- Prepare of Chopped tomatoes.
- You need of Chopped parsley.
- You need of Spices.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper.
- You need of Paprika.
- Prepare of Dried coriander, cumin.
- It’s of Oregano.
- You need of Sauces.
- You need of Buffalo sauce or chicken wings sauce.
- You need of Hot sauce.
- You need of BBQ sauce.
- It’s of Ketchup.
- You need of Milk.
- It’s of Quesadillas.
- You need of Tortilla bread.
- Prepare of Mexican mix cheese (or shredded cheddar and mozzarella).
- Prepare of Choice of sliced cheese.
- It’s of Sour cream.
Working one at a time, transfer a quesadilla to the skillet. Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas that are finger licking good! 😋 RECIPE: http This healthy buffalo chicken recipe is made in the slow cooker so it’s a “set it and forget it” recipe that you are going to love. Mix hot pepper sauce with melted butter and toss with chicken. What do you do with it?
Buffalo chicken quesadillas step by step
- In a pan, add your butter until fully melted then add your onions until they change color.
- Add your tomatoes and parsley and stir a bit till tomatoes soften a bit.
- Add your spices and stir a bit until you get a soft mixture, then add your shredded chicken and stir well.
- Add a little bit of milk, stir a bit, then add your buffalo sauce and hot sauce, and stir a bit.
- Add a bit of BBQ sauce and a bit of ketchup and stir.
- Mix well and let it cook for a few minutes. Your chicken is ready.
- On a tortilla bread, add to one half of the tortilla your cheese, your chicken, then sour cream and cheese slice. Close the tortilla with the other half.
- In a sandwich maker (or a grill pan) let your tortilla sit till its toasted.
- Add sour cream on the side if you wish.
My Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are a simple and delicious dinner recipe! This is an easy recipe for chicken. These Buffalo chicken quesadillas are stuffed with creamy Buffalo chicken and gooey melted cheese, then pan-fried to browned crispy perfection. As you bite into the hot browned tortilla, you taste. Bold buffalo chicken wing flavor, two different types of ooey, gooey cheeses are stuffed into these irresistible Extra Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas.