Up-us.info – Kimchi Fried Rice Quesadilla with Chorizo. You can have Kimchi Fried Rice Quesadilla with Chorizo using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kimchi Fried Rice Quesadilla with Chorizo
- You need 1 of chopped Onion.
- Prepare 1 lb of Mexican Chorizo.
- Prepare 2 cups of previous cooked rice.
- It’s 4 cups of drained & chopped Kimchi.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- Prepare as needed of Flour Tortillas.
- It’s as needed of Grated Cheese.
Kimchi Fried Rice Quesadilla with Chorizo step by step
- Cook onion and chorizo until done. Add previous cooked rice and kimchi. Salt and pepper. Now you have your filling..
- Heat a griddle or flat skillet to medium high heat. Add a very small amount of oil. Place a tortilla on pan. Sprinkle with cheese on one side. Add filling to that side. Cover filling with more cheese. Fold shell and continue to toast shell. When that side is done, flip and cook the other side. You are done..