Au gratin cauliflower. Cauliflower Au Gratin. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Potatoes Au Gratin is a creamy decadent dish that no matter how hard we try, we can never give it up. This version made with cauliflower let’s us have the decadence without the guilt.
Whenever I serve it, people ask for the recipe. Sometimes I’ll substitute broccoli for all or half the cauliflower. Cauliflower Au Gratin – Gluten Free. You can have Au gratin cauliflower using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Au gratin cauliflower
- Prepare 2 lb of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 14 oz of coconut milk.
- It’s 3 tsp of chive oil see attached recipe.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded colby and monterrey jack cheese.
For the sauce in this low carb cauliflower au gratin casserole, you’ll just need to combine the broth with some cream and a touch. This easy, low-carb Cauliflower Au Gratin is a deceptively impressive, healthy, and easy cauliflower au gratin that is high in protein. How do you make your kids eat cauliflower? Cover it in a creamy cheese sauce and bake until done!
Au gratin cauliflower step by step
- Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit..
- Cut the cauliflower up trying to keep a standard on the cuts so as to allow cooking to be equal, but if not its ok..
- Add all the ingredients mix well together. add shredded colby and monterrey jack cheese last on top https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364257-chives-oil-homemade.
- Put in oven bake for an hour. Let sit 10 minutes. Serve hope you enjoy!.
Cauliflower gets a bad rap as being. Cauliflower au gratin is an easy and delicious way to get your family to eat their vegetables. This is one French culinary term that has gained very popular usage in English. Creamy Cauliflower Au Gratin – Fresh cauliflower with a creamy cheese sauce and on your table in no time! How much flavor can you stuff into a vegetable?