Up-us.info – Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole. You can cook Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole
- You need 1 bag of frozen potatoes o’Brien.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 bag of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- You need of Corn flakes.
Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place frozen potatoes o’Brien in casserole baking dish. Pour shredded cheese on top..
- Add mushroom and chicken soup mix to pan. As well as milk, sour cream, and seasonings to taste. Mix well..
- Bake in the oven, covered for 40 mins. Then remove from heat, uncover and crush cornflakes on top of the casserole. Return to heat, uncovered, for 15-20 mins or until potatoes are tender and corn flakes and crispy..
- Serve & Enjoy Cheesy Heaven!!!.