Up-us.info – Mae’s Potato Pancakes. You can have Mae’s Potato Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mae’s Potato Pancakes
- It’s of Ingredients.
- You need 2 cup of mashed potatoes.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of canola oil for frying & as needed.
Mae’s Potato Pancakes instructions
- Blend potato and eggs until smooth.
- Stir in flour and baking powder, mix well.
- Add pepper and garlic powder.
- Heat cast iron skillet until water dances when sprinkled.
- Pour oil in skillet and heat.
- Drop potato mixture into oil, fry for 3 minutes, flip over fry for another 3 minutes until golden on both sides.
- This batch made 10 pancakes.
- Serve and enjoy. These are great on their own or with sour cream or what ever topping you like..