Pot Roast. Pot roasts typically use the tougher cuts of beef—a chuck roast or shoulder roast—which have the most flavor. For pot roasts, and other slow cooked tough meats, fat is your friend! Place the roast back into the pot and add enough beef stock to cover the meat halfway.
Fall apart-tender beef is slow cooked in a garlic balsamic sauce, along with potatoes and carrots to complete your meal! Making a simple, old-fashioned pot roast is an accomplishment any cook can achieve. In fact, many cooks swear pot roast is even better the second day after all the flavors have time to mix and mingle. You can cook Pot Roast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pot Roast
- It’s 1 of good sized Chuck Roast.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 can of beef broth.
- You need 1 envelope of ranch dip mix.
- You need 1 of water.
- It’s of salt, pepper, garlic powder.
Dutch oven pot roast recipes are the ultimate comfort food. When juicy pot roast simmers in garlic, onions and veggies, everyone comes running to ask, “When can we eat?” Classic Pot Roast is an easy comfort food that is an absolute favorite. A one pot meal made easy in Remember, I said that pot roast isn’t a specific cut of meat and is more the method of how you cook. Pot Roast – fall apart beef, tender flavour infused vegetables and potatoes smothered in a rich gravy.
Pot Roast step by step
- Warm a pot with a bit of oil in bottom..
- Season Chuck roast with salt, pepper and garlic powder and sear on both sides..
- Add beef broth, cream of mushroom soup and ranch mix along with 3 cans of water….(I used beef broth can for water).
- Bring to boil and then turn down temp to medium low to wear it is barely bubbling and let cook until roast is tender..
It’s mouthwateringly good, yet simple to make, especially if you use a slow cooker. Instant Pot Pot Roast is basically three moods in one: rustic, delicious, and cozy to the max. It is also lots of other good things, like: chunks of tender beef, onions, whole potatoes, garlic and herbs, red. One of the best bang-for-buck meals of all time. Thanks to Turo for sponsoring this video!