Up-us.info – Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars. Breakfast may be important, but not everyone has time to whip up a good breakfast and sit down to eat it. They are delicious, filling, and perfect for when you need a. They’re NOT sticky at room temperature!
The recipe is vegan, gluten-free We all want a fast but healthy breakfast and it can be boring to eat oatmeal every morning. You can also use ground dried, shredded coconut for a nut-free version. Chewy granola bars make a great breakfast for on the go or a delicious pre or post-workout snack. You can have Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars
- You need of Dry Ingredients.
- It’s 3 cups of mixed chopped nuts and seeds.
- You need 1 cup of mixed dried fruits.
- It’s 1 cup of dried coconut.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole oats.
- It’s 1/4 cup of linseeds or 1/4 cup linseed flour.
- It’s of Wet Ingredients.
- Prepare 1/5 cup of chia mixed with 1/2 cup water.
- You need 1/2 cup of maple syrup or 10 soaked dates(optional if prefer sweet).
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon, 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of coconut oil.
And they are especially perfect during back-to-school season when you’re So what are granola bars? They are a breakfast food and snack food consisting of rolled oats, nuts, honey or other sweeteners. Redefine breakfast with these delicious vegan no-bake fall peanut butter breakfast bars. If you are allergic to nuts altogether, you can always sub the nut butter for sunflower seed butter.
Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars instructions
- Mix dry ingredients in bowl..
- Combine chia with water and let sit to form gel.
- Melt peanut butter and coconut oil together. Combine with sweetener (if using), cinnamon, vanilla essence, and chia mix..
- Mix wet ingredients thoroughly through dry ingredients..
- Press into tray greased with olive oil or lined with baking paper as you prefer..
- Cover with baking paper or a beeswax wrap and place in freezer for 30 min to 1 hour..
- Turn out onto board and slice into bars/squares (can also shape into balls/logs if crumbly).
- Store in freezer.
Feel free to sub out the seeds and dried fruit. KIND snack bars are made from delicious, wholesome ingredients, like fruits, nuts, and savory spices – combined with honey. These bars are where our journey started and it was simple: whole ingredients like nuts, mixed with fruits and spices bound together with honey. With all the different protein bars out there, how do you know which one to choose? Well, now you don’t have to stress about the choice.