Quick Beef Shepherd Pie. You can have Quick Beef Shepherd Pie using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Beef Shepherd Pie
- You need 1 lb of 80/20 or higher Ground Beef.
- It’s 1/2 of large Zucchini.
- It’s 1/4 of medium onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of what ever other veggies you have.
- You need 1 of I used fresh corn.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 packages of instant potatoes /make your own.
- You need of salt n pepper.
- You need pinch of ground cumin & coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili flakes.
Quick Beef Shepherd Pie step by step
- Chop all veggies to a small dice even in size then in a sauté pan with a Lil oil sear them til tender not fone all the way.I used brown butter with sage!.
- Put into bottom of the Pyrex and in the same pan start your beef,cook til just done don’t over cook.
- While that’s cooking get your water on for potatoes, when done set aside. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Layer your beef on top of the veggies then your potatoes on top of that.
- Bake for 20 min or till it begins to bubble..let sit for a few minutes.