Up-us.info – Backyard BBQ Chex Mix. You can have Backyard BBQ Chex Mix using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Backyard BBQ Chex Mix
- Prepare 5 cups of corn chex cereal.
- Prepare 4 cups of wheat chex cereal.
- You need 2 cups of restaurant style Caesar croutons.
- You need 1 cup of dark rye chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of smoke flavored almonds.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter or margarine.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of blue cheese dressing.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of liquid smoke.
- Prepare 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tsp of coarse ground black pepper.
Backyard BBQ Chex Mix instructions
- In large, microwaveable bowl, mix first five ingredients.
- Melt butter.
- Add dressing, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid smoke to butter. Mix.
- Mix in other ingredients to butter mixture..
- Pour over cereal mixture..
- Mix completely..
- Microwave uncovered 5-6 minutes, pausing to stir every 2 minutes..
- Spread on wax paper or foil to cool..
- Store in airtight container..