Up-us.info – Milk Chocolate Glazed Pistachio Shortbread Cookies. You can have Milk Chocolate Glazed Pistachio Shortbread Cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Milk Chocolate Glazed Pistachio Shortbread Cookies
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of salted pistachios, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of cold butter (2 sticks).
- Prepare of For Topping.
- You need 4 ounces of melted Lindor Extra creamy milk chocolate.
- Prepare of Whole pistachios as needed.
Milk Chocolate Glazed Pistachio Shortbread Cookies instructions
- Place flour, salt, sugar, pistachios and vanilla in a food processor and mix to combine.
- Add butter and pulse to form a dough.
- Roll dough into 1 1/2 inch balls and place on parchment lined baking sheets. Flatten tops and bake in preheated 350 oven until golden; about 15 minutes.
- Cool on racks.
- Drizzle with chocolate and add a whole pistachio to each cookie before chocolate sets.