Up-us.info – Maple Granola Rice Krispy Treats. You can have Maple Granola Rice Krispy Treats using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Maple Granola Rice Krispy Treats
- Prepare 1 package of marshmallows.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- You need 5-10 ounces of rice crispies.
- It’s 2 cups of maple flavored granola.
- It’s of canola or other cooking oil.
Maple Granola Rice Krispy Treats step by step
- In a large bowl, mix rice crispies and granola together until they’re mixed together well..
- On the stove top, melt together marshmallows and coconut oil. Stir until mixture is an even consistency then turn off the heat and mix in vanilla extract, then add rice/granola mix and combine..
- Once mixture is an even consistency, add to a large well oiled dish and pack it down with wax paper or by oiling your hands and using them to pack it down. Let rest for 30 minutes before cutting and enjoy!.