Up-us.info – Cheese burger salad. A salad that tastes like a cheeseburger, with lettuce, ground beef, cheese, pickles, ketchup, mustard, and onion. Hamburger bun croutons are a fun addition. This salad has everything I love about a cheeseburger, sans the bun.
I just love them and so do my kiddos. We eat out fairly often (surprised? To assemble each salad, pile torn lettuce on a plate. You can cook Cheese burger salad using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheese burger salad
- It’s of Frozen hamburger patties.
- It’s of Frozen fries.
- Prepare of Hamburger toppings.
- You need of And Condiments.
- It’s of Hamburger seasoning.
Pile on a good quantity of the meat mixture, then top with plenty of grated cheddar. Add diced tomato, chunks of pickles and slices of red onion over the top. A gluten-free, keto cheeseburger salad recipe like this makes a healthy lunch or dinner. Instead of four burger patties, we cook just two, then chop and sprinkle them over the top.
Cheese burger salad instructions
- Pre heat oven on 400.
- On cookie sheet place frozen patties and add seasoning of choice. Place in oven flip over when halfway done, seasoning that side too….
- Meanwhile make the fries.(I’d used the air fryer).
- When hamburger is done cut up whatever size you like.
- Layer- fries, meat, cheese, and whatever hamburger toppings you choose..
- Note- can grill hamburgers on grill or however you make hamburgers. When writing this recipe it’s winter or I’d be grilling outside lol..
A handful of crushed potato chips adds crunch. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the ground beef, salt, black pepper and garlic powder to the pan. Using a spatula, blend and crumble the beef with the seasonings, frying until browned and cooked. How about a bacon cheeseburger salad with all of the flavours of a bacon cheeseburger in salad form.