Up-us.info – Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberry. You can have Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberry using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberry
- It’s of Strawberries.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of Graham crackers crumbs.
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberry step by step
- Hollow out strawberries.
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract in bowl until light and fluffy..
- Add cream cheese to piping bag and fill strawberries.
- Lightly top with crushed Graham crackers crumbs. Refrigerate until serving..