Up-us.info – Pancakes, whole grain / buttermilk. You can have Pancakes, whole grain / buttermilk using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pancakes, whole grain / buttermilk
- You need 1 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1/3 cup of corn meal.
- You need 4 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 cup of buttermilk OR quality plain yogurt.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
Pancakes, whole grain / buttermilk instructions
- mix dry and wet ingredients separately and then combine..
- Now that you have a great base, consider any of the following spins (all optional): cinnamon, apples, and chopped walnuts; blueberries; raisins; bananas; figs; pears; etc..
- Cook on preheated skillet with a little oil (I prefer the iron skillet for this rustic hotcake)..