Shepherds Pie P-lo Style. You can have Shepherds Pie P-lo Style using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shepherds Pie P-lo Style
- It’s 2-15 ounce of cans of sweet whole kernel corn.
- You need 2-15 ounce of cans of veggie grove French style green beans.
- It’s 1 can (15 ounce) of sweet peas.
- Prepare 6-8 of potatoes.
- It’s 1 lb of shredded cheese (I use Mexican style).
- It’s 1/2 of chopped onion.
- It’s of Cilantro.
- Prepare of Milk(for mashed potatoes).
- You need of Butter(for mashed potatoes).
- It’s of Heavy Whipping cream or half and half cream(for mashed potatoes).
- Prepare 1 of and a half pound of ground hamburger meat.
Shepherds Pie P-lo Style instructions
- Peel and boil potatoes.
- While potatoes are boiling I add my meat over med high heat with onion and cilantro and seasons (salt pepper garlic) and cook about 15 minutes until all meat is browned and cooked thru then drain grease out of and set meat aside.
- Now potatoes should be about done once tender with fork drain water and add milk, butter, cream, salt pepper and garlic and mash (I have a mashed potato recipe on my page)…do as you would make mashed potatoes.
- Now grab a baking dish and add potatoes for the first layer.
- Then add drained meat on top for next layer.
- Now add cans of vegetables but drain liquid before you add each can then top with salt pepper and garlic.
- Final layer shredded cheese I top with salt and garlic and little more cilantro. And place in oven at 375.
- In about 20-30 minutes later all cheese will be melted and corners starting to brown remove dish and let sit few minutes to cool.