Up-us.info – Melissa’s Whole Wheat Veggie Lasagna. You can have Melissa’s Whole Wheat Veggie Lasagna using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Melissa’s Whole Wheat Veggie Lasagna
- It’s 1 box of whole wheat lasagna.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of diced onion.
- It’s 8 oz of sliced baby bella mushrooms.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion salt.
- It’s 1 of diced green pepper.
- Prepare 6 oz of jar artichoke, drained.
- It’s 8 oz of can sliced black olives, drained.
- It’s 1 jar of pasta sauce.
- You need 1 of diced tomato.
- Prepare 16 oz of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 1 of spinach, few handfuls.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 of parmesan cheese.
Melissa’s Whole Wheat Veggie Lasagna step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Meanwhile cook lasagna noodles according to package. Drain pasta and let cool..
- Heat butter in a large deep skillet over medium high. Add garlic, onions, mushrooms, pepper, garlic salt, and onion salt. Cook about 5 mins. Add green pepper. Cook about 5-10 mins until veggies start to get tender..
- Reduce heat to low. Add black olives, artichokes, pasta sauce, and tomatoes. Heat. Taste and add additional seasoning if needed..
- Assemble casserole. Lay noodles, spead ricotta, lay spinach, sprinkle parmesan and mozzarella. Repeat for a total of 3 layers. Top with mozzarella. Bake for about 30 mins or until cheese is golden and sauce is bubbling..