Up-us.info – Ham And Cheese Pinwheels. You can have Ham And Cheese Pinwheels using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham And Cheese Pinwheels
- It’s 8 oz of Container of Pilsbury Crescent Rolls.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mayonaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard.
- You need 1 cup of Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 6 oz of Ham.
Ham And Cheese Pinwheels step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Unroll crescent dough and make sure to seal all the cracks together. Mines ugly but it did the job..
- Mix mayo mustard mixture together in a small bowl..
- Brush the mayo mustard mix over crescent roll..
- Layer the ham on top..
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly on top. I am a firm believer you can never have too much cheese. 👌.
- Roll up the dough with the filling..
- For easy cutting place in the fridge for 20 mins..
- Cut even pinwheels with a sharp knife..
- Place the slices on a cookie sheet..
- Pop them in the oven for 10-15 mins..
- Let them cool for a minute then serve and enjoy!! 💁.