Up-us.info – Banana crumb muffins. You can cook Banana crumb muffins using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana crumb muffins
- You need 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 3 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need of Crumb topping.
- You need 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salted butter.
Banana crumb muffins instructions
- Mash 3 ripe bananas with a fork. Beat in 1 egg, and mix in the white and brown sugar. Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and mix in 1/3 cup of canola oil..
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon..
- Fold in the banana mixture with the flour mixture. Mix until just combined..
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees celsius. Start making the crumb topping; Combine 1/4 cup brown sugar with 2 tablespoons all purpose flour and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon. Cut in 1 tablespoon of cold butter until the mixture resembles course crumbs..
- Grease or line a muffin pan. Spoon the batter into the tins. 3/4 full. Sprinkle the top of each muffin with 1 tablespoon of the crumb topping..
- Bake at 190 degrees celsius for 18 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the muffin comes out clean..
- Leave the muffins to cool in the tins for 10-15 minutes. Slide a butter knife around the edges to remove, and place on a wire rack to cool completely..