Up-us.info – Sprouted whole wheat Banana Blueberry muffins. You can cook Sprouted whole wheat Banana Blueberry muffins using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sprouted whole wheat Banana Blueberry muffins
- It’s 1/3 cup of melted coconut oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 1/4 cup of almond milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of sprouted whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ground flax seeds.
- You need 1/4 cup of cacao nibs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of blueberries.
Sprouted whole wheat Banana Blueberry muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Whisk coconut oil, maple syrup and honey in a large bowl. Add eggs and beat well. Mix in mashed bananas and milk, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla extract..
- Add flour and oats and mix until just combined. Fold in all remaining ingredients except brown sugar..
- Grease muffin tin with coconut oil. Fill cups, sprinkle with a few blueberries and brown sugar..
- Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean..