Up-us.info – Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies. Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda together, and set aside. Beat in the eggs and vanilla. Add the flour mixture, and stir until just combined.
Can I add nuts to these cookies? Yes, for added texture, stir ½ cup chopped toasted pecans or walnuts into the batter. These banana cookies are adapted from my favorite oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. You can cook Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 2 of Bananas.
- Prepare 2 cups of Flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Melted Butter.
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 cup of Chocolate Chips.
I reduced the butter, added bananas, and increased the flour. Bananas contain so much moisture that more flour is needed to absorb it. You’re going to love the bold banana flavor, the chewy oats that add so much. I love making these banana chocolate chip cookies because they are easy to make and they are on the healthier side.
Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Squish bananas with a fork and add to a bowl. Mix in sugar, melted butter, vanilla extract and salt..
- Add flour and baking soda and mix completely. Then mix in the chocolate chips..
- Portion cookies onto a cookie sheet..
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bake for 10-15 minutes (until golden)..
The mashed banana is the I add chocolate chips because chocolate chips are always a good idea in cookies! These oatmeal banana cookies will remind you of banana bread, but. The banana chocolate chip cookies are soft, chewy, and the perfect spin on chocolate chip cookies. After extensive testing and a few of bunches of bananas later, I’m incredibly happy with this recipe. These Easy Chocolate Chip Banana Cookies are sure to become a new favorite – so soft and delicious, they’re impossible to resist!