Up-us.info – Classic chocolate chip cookies. Try These Delicious Recipes Made With Hellmann’s® Mayonnaise! A Delicious Way to Enhance The Flavor of Sandwiches, Wraps & More! Looking over the ingredients list and the measurements of each, I recognized this as your fairly standard, classic chocolate chip cookie recipe–and I expected fairly standard results.
One at a time, beat in the eggs, then the vanilla. Reduce speed to low and gradually add the flour mixture, mixing until just combined (do not overmix). Mix in the chocolate chips and nuts (if. You can cook Classic chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Classic chocolate chip cookies
- You need 1 cup of softened butter.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 tsp of hot water.
- It’s of ¹/² tsp salt.
- You need 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips.
This easy recipe for The Best Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies makes perfect cookies that are crispy on the outside with a soft & chewy center. Make these alongside Classic Peanut Butter Cookies or Fudge Brownies for the perfect classic baking day! Chocolate Chip Cookies are one of the best things on earth and this recipe is no exception! Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended.
Classic chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F..
- Cream together butter and white and brown sugar until smooth..
- Beat in one egg at a time then stir in vanilla..
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water and add to mixture with salt..
- Stir in flour and chocolate chips..
- Bake 10-15 minutes depending on cookie size..
Stir in chocolate chips and nuts, if desired. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, beat the melted butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract until creamy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. We named this recipe “Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies,” because it’s got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for.