Up-us.info – Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce. Find Deals on Buffalo Wing Sauce in Condiments on Amazon. Make Good Food Great, And Great Food Unforgettable With Cholula. Great recipe for Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce.
While this is a deep frying recipe, you can. A strong sauce game, and this chili lime sauce has definitely got some strong sauce game! Honey – The honey gives the wings their gorgeous caramelized color and balances out the tang from the lime zest. You can cook Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce
- It’s 8-10 of Chicken Wings and/or Drumlets.
- Prepare of Dry Rub (mix well in a bowl);.
- You need 2 tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of White Pepper.
- It’s 1 g of Ground Clove.
- It’s 1 g of Ground Nutmeg.
- You need 1 g of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Sauce (mix well in a bowl);.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Lingham’s Chilli Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Lime.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare of Frying;.
- Prepare 20 g of Ginger (finely chopped).
- You need 20 g of Garlic (finely chopped).
- Prepare 20 g of Spring Onions (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 cup of Cooking Oil (deep frying).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Ghee or Oil.
- It’s as needed of Spring Onion (garnish).
Chili Powder, Garlic Powder, and Salt – To offset the tang and sweetness, these seasonings complete the flavor profile of these chicken legs. Frank’s® RedHot® Chili ‘n Lime Sauce. Frank’s RedHot Chile ‘n Lime Hot Sauce is a party-hearty surge of flavor. A heat wave of chile and spice blended with a tangy burst of citrus, it’s a match made in hot sauce heaven!
Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce instructions
- Rub the chicken with the spices and marinade for 30 minutes or more..
- In a saucepan, add 1 Tbsp of Ghee/oil and fry the spring onions, garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add in the sauce mixture and cook until the sauce thickens. Rest and set aside.
- When ready, deep fry the chicken wings until brown. Then, lightly coat or toss the chicken wings in the sauce, or you can serve the wings as is with the sauce in a dipping bowl. Garnish with spring onions..
A tangy, sweet-but-tart honey-lime coating gives these wings a refreshingly zingy way to fly–right into your mouth! These fried wings are straightforward, sweet, and sour. Once fully heated, broil hot wings for five minutes until crispy. Prepare the sauce by melting the butter and hot sauce together, either on the stove or in the microwave. Toss cooked wings in sauce and serve.