Up-us.info – Ham and pickle crescent pinwheels. You can cook Ham and pickle crescent pinwheels using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham and pickle crescent pinwheels
- Prepare 1 of Crescent dough roll.
- You need 1/2 C of Garlic and chive cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 C of Diced ham.
- You need 1/4 C of Diced dill pickles.
- You need of Ranch dressing for dipping.
Ham and pickle crescent pinwheels instructions
- Roll out crescent dough.
- Spread cream cheese over dough.
- Sprinkle with both ham and pickle.
- Roll up dough into long roll.
- Cut into 16 pieces lay on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes until brown.
- Serve warm with ranch dressing or put in fridge to serve cold the following day by itself.