Up-us.info – Apple Oatmeal Muffins. You can have Apple Oatmeal Muffins using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Oatmeal Muffins
- It’s 2 cups of apple, peeled and shredded (4 large).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of whole-wheat flour.
- You need 1 cup of old fashioned oats.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 cup of fat-free milk.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of canola oil.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of Chobani non-fat Greek yogurt.
- It’s 2 of egg whites.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
Apple Oatmeal Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line muffin tin..
- Peel, then shred the apples until you reach the core using the large side of the box grater. Put in a strainer to remove juice..
- Spoon flour into measuring cups and level with a knife. Place flour in a large mixing bowl and add oats, walnuts, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Stir with a whisk..
- Combine milk, oil, vanilla, yogurt and egg whites, stirring until well blended in another bowl..
- Add wet ingredients to flour bowl and stir until just moist. Squeeze shredded apple to get rid of excess moisture, then add and stir..
- Spoon batter into a lined 12-cup muffin tin. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes, then serve..