Up-us.info – Baked Hot Wings. You can cook Baked Hot Wings using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Hot Wings
- You need 20 of Chicken Wings.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of Cayenne Powder. (If you like more kick, use 1 or 1 1/4 tsp).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 8 oz of Hot Sauce (Frank’s).
- It’s 2/3 can of Tomato Soup.
- Prepare 1 stick of Butter.
Baked Hot Wings step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F..
- Cut wings, throw away the tips..
- Melt butter in microwave..
- Mix cayenne powder, chili powder, garlic salt, onion powder, hot sauce, and tomato soup in with the melted butter..
- Marinade the chicken wings in a bag for at least 2 hours..
- Place foil onto a baking sheet (makes cleaning much easier) then spray with cooking oil..
- Place wings on baking sheet, bake for 45 minutes..