Up-us.info – Whole Wheat Crispy Waffle. You can cook Whole Wheat Crispy Waffle using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Crispy Waffle
- You need 2 of eggs (Separated).
- It’s 2 cup of buttemilk.
- It’s 1/3 cup of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of whole wheat pastry flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweet potato starch.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of coconut sugar.
Whole Wheat Crispy Waffle step by step
- Separate the egg yolks and whites, and beat together the egg yolks, buttermilk, coconut oil, and vanila extract to combine..
- Whisk to combine the flour, sweet potato starch, baking powder, and salt. Set aside..
- Combine the leftover egg whites with the sugar, and whip to stiff peaks (if you lift the beaters straight out of the egg whites, then invert the beaters, the egg white should stand up on it’s own as a stiff peak)..
- Stir the buttermilk liquid into the flour mixture (make sure the batter is.
- Pour the batter into a preheated waffle maker and cook for about 3-4 minutes. Enjoy !.