Up-us.info – Zucchini Gratin (Low Carb). You can have Zucchini Gratin (Low Carb) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Gratin (Low Carb)
- Prepare 3 of medium zucchini (18 oz.).
- It’s of Ruth Ann’s.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried shallots.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of Italian shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of roasted garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
Zucchini Gratin (Low Carb) instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray round white casserole dish with Pam..
- Slice zucchini 1/4″ on mandolin. Season zucchini liberally with Ruth Ann’s. Place 1/3 of the zucchini slices in the casserole dish and sprinkle with 1 tsp shallots and 1/2 cup of the cheese..
- Repeat with remaining zucchini, shallots, and cheese..
- Combine the heavy cream and the roasted garlic powder. Pour it over the top..
- Bake for 40 minutes..