Up-us.info – Whole grain pasta with broccoli. You can cook Whole grain pasta with broccoli using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Whole grain pasta with broccoli
- It’s 1/2 packet of whole grain pasta.
- Prepare 2 spoons of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 200 g of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- It’s 2 spoons of cottage cheese.
- You need 1/3 head of broccoli, already boiled.
- Prepare 150 g of meat (i had it already cooked, you can use chicken as well).
- It’s 1 tbsp of curry powder.
Whole grain pasta with broccoli step by step
- Put the pasta in a pot and cook it for 8-10 mins until its al dente, and put 1 spoon of olive oil at the end so it does not to stick all together.
- In a small pan put 1 spoon of olive oil, 1/2 onion and sauté it. Put in the mushrooms and tomato and mix, cut the already cooked meat in small pieces and put it in the pan for 3-4 mins. At the end add the broccoli (that you have already boiled) and the cottage cheese and mix.
- Put the pasta in a deep plate and pour the “sauce” on top and sprinkle some curry on top..