Up-us.info – Low carb peanut butter protein muffins. These FUDGY, CHEWY low carb peanut butter protein bars are a delicious pick-me-up when you’re on the go. The recipe is sugar free, low carb, gluten free and Keto. And I feel so much better eating them than I did after those coffeehouse ones.
So good, they are hard to resist! Flourless Peanut Butter Banana Waffles. **Please note the nutrition information will vary depending I really love these peanut butter protein muffins, but I have been experimenting with other muffins that are packed with protein. Low Carb Cranberry Sauce (small batch + large batch and three flavors!) Low-Carb High-Protein Muffin Recipe. You can cook Low carb peanut butter protein muffins using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low carb peanut butter protein muffins
- It’s 1/4 cup of splenda.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 scoops of vanilla protein powder (or cupcake batter flavored).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy or lite cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need of Dark chocolate chips to put on top.
Butter or nonstick spray works as well. Although it has about the same net carb as almond peanut butter, for thos who’s doing strict keto and counting total carb instead of net carb, this is a lot lower tham almond peanut butter. These muffins make a regular appearance in my home whenever I have ripe bananas I need to use up. Do you have any suggestions for lower carb/gluten free?
Low carb peanut butter protein muffins step by step
- Set oven to 400°. Mix all wet ingredients together.
- Add dry ingredients and mix too well blended.
- Grease a 12 count muffin tin. Pour batter equally into each spot. Bake for 18-20 min. They freeze well if you want to! They keep for 3-4 days out of the fridge in a closed container.
I put low fat Peanut Butter on my sandwiches, but for baking this worked out beautifully with a lot less points. A clean-eating recipe for low-carb muffins that taste exactly like carrot cake! Maybe we can make these in our healthy desserts cooking Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies Related posts:Beef steak with delicious low carb bacon beansBroccoli casserole low carb A fast and. Oats, bananas, peanut butter, and flax meal come together in these lower-carb and higher-protein muffins that are great grab-and-go snacks. Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl.