Up-us.info – Strawberry bircher muesli. Bircher muesli was invented in Switzerland by a physician named Maximilian Bircher-Benner. Bircher-Benner had this ‘crazy idea’ of feeding convalescing patients raw vegetables and fruits. I can’t wait to go next week to pick some yummy fresh strawberries with the boys!
Felicity Cloake: What do you add to your soaked-oat muesli, does anyone use sugar and cream, and which other breakfasts can you prepare the night before? Bircher muesli is a tasty and healthy alternative to conventional cereals. Bircher muesli with yoghurt & fruit (strawberry & banana). You can have Strawberry bircher muesli using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry bircher muesli
- Prepare 2 cups of old fashioned oats.
- It’s 2 of apples, unpeeled, grated.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped strawberries.
- You need 2/3 cup of chopped hazelnuts, almonds, or walnuts.
- It’s of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- It’s 1 cup of hulled strawberries.
- It’s 1 2/3-1 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 2/3-1 3/4 cup of yoghurt or unsweetened kefir.
- You need of Toppings: berries, sliced bananas, or raw honey.
Full Product Name: Bircher muesli with yoghurt and fruit (strawberry & banana). I LOVE having bircher muesli for breakfast, bircher muesli is usually left to soak overnight to helo Home > Recipes > Breakfast and Brunch > Instant Apple, Banana and Strawberry Bircher Muesli. Bircher muesli is traditionally made the night before and left in the fridge. Berries are not only taste great, they are packed with antioxidants and vitamin C and K.
Strawberry bircher muesli step by step
- The night before: In a large bowl, mix the oats, apples, dried strawberries and hazelnuts. Place the lemon juice, strawberries, almond milk and yoghurt in a blender and process until smooth. Add the mixture to the oats and apples and stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate overnight..
- The next morning: add sweetener to taste, if necessary. Divide the muesli among four bowls and top with favorite nuts or fruits..
This is a healthy version of bircher muesli, which is super hard to find! Most birchers found in cafes are loaded with sugar and cream! Strawberry sauce and chia seeds help start your day right. Bircher Museli with Warm Strawberry Sauce. Strawberry lemon overnight muesli is a delicious, hearty, bright spring breakfast packed with Overnight muesli is basically the overnight version of bircher muesli.