Toast au Gratin. These homemade au gratin potatoes are always welcome at our dinner table, and they’re so simple to make. A perfect complement to ham, this homey potato gratin also goes well with pork, chicken and. Making your own bread crumbs can be fun and easy.
Courgettes farcies au saumon et chèvre chaud. Pain suédois maison au St Moret avec du saumon et des concombres. Au gratin potatoes are one of the greatest casseroles of all time. You can have Toast au Gratin using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Toast au Gratin
- Prepare 2 sheet of toast bread (1.5-2 cm thick).
- You need 2 pack of Powder type of instant soup (Recommend Corn soup or Potage soup).
- Prepare Half of the normal amount of hot water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 2 sheet of Bacon or Ham.
- Prepare 2 sheet of Sliced Cheese.
Tender, fluffy potatoes are bathed in a rich and creamy cheese sauce, then baked in a hot oven until bubbly and crisp. This green vegetable gratin recipe features traditional Cantal cheese and vegetables and is a Vegetable gratin is such a lovely, versatile dish. It makes a great side dish which works well with. Prep Ina Garten’s recipe for Cauliflower Gratin from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network ahead as a creamy, cheesy vegetable side for a no-stress dinner party.
Toast au Gratin step by step
- Cut the toast bread into a bite size that is easy to eat. Put it in a heal resister bowl..
- Cut the bacon (or Ham) into 1 cm width and place on the bread..
- Melt the instant soup with half the amount of hot water on the package and add 1 tbsp milk. Mix it well and sprinkle on the bread..
- Tear the sliced cheese and place it on the bread. Bake for 5-7 minutes in an toaster..
Potatoes au gratin is layers of thinly sliced spuds together with a creamy sauce and melted cheese. Cheesy potatoes au gratin is a classic side dish that’s easy to prepare and is always a crowd-pleaser. Brussels Sprouts Au Gratin. featured in Herb Salt Steak & Brussel Sprout Gratin. Baked Vegetable Au Gratin is one of the first dishes that comes to mind when one thinks of Enjoy the Baked Vegetable Au Gratin immediately upon baking, with crisply toasted bread. Toast sirloin with onion Toast with avocado, smoked salmon, green sprouts, sesame Assorted snacks on white background side view.