Up-us.info – Savory, sweet, simple kale salad. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. Prepare the kale: Prepare the kale by removing thick central ribs (optional), stacking up the leaves, and slicing in to thin strips. Then giving a last rough chop.
Using two wooden spoons, toss gently to combine and coat evenly in the dressing. Hearty and chewy and with a lovely blend of sweet, savory, and crunch, this well-rounded kale salad recipe makes a simple lunch or dinner during a hectic week. Roasted golden beets add a beautiful, mellow sweetness to earthy kale leaves. You can have Savory, sweet, simple kale salad using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Savory, sweet, simple kale salad
- You need 8 oz of kale (1/2 lb).
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- You need 6 oz of feta cheese (crumbled).
- You need 6 oz of dried cranberries.
The salad is finished with walnuts, raisins, garlic, and lemon; all tossed in a creamy tahini dressing. This Shrimp Garlic Kale Salad is absolutely delicious, filling, and hearty. In addition, it is very easy to make and its bursting with flavor. Starting with fresh kale that was massaged in oil, lemon juice and lots of minced garlic.
Savory, sweet, simple kale salad step by step
- I used a bag of already shredded kale, but you can use a bunch. It just needs to be ripped into small pieces. Remove stems where you can..
- Put shredded kale in a large bowl and add red wine vinegar and honey. Massage kale thoroughly until leaves are darker and slick with the mixture – maybe about five minutes. Make sure it soaks up the vinegar that pools at the bottom of the bowl..
- Add feta cheese and dried cranberries. Mix it altogether..
- Keep cool in the fridge until ready to serve. Enjoy!.
The kale gets very tender and garlicky with a beautiful citrus aroma. This super quick kale salad recipe will remind you of your favorite Cesar salad, but without all the dressing! It features my favorite deep dark green lacinato kale. You will love this recipe as a savory contrast to the sweeter Massaged Kale with Cranberries and Sunflower Seeds. BLT Salad is a flavorful and hearty meal with homemade blue cheese dressing!